Holy Trinity School, Mervue
Parents Plus Children’s Programme for parents of children aged 6-11
Starting Wednesday 2nd October 2019 10am – 12:20pm for 8 weeks
An evidence-based parenting course promoting confidence, learning and positive behaviour in children aged 6 to 11 years.
Targeting the needs of primary school children, the Parents Plus Children’s Programme shows parents how to communicate positively with children by illustrating ways to encourage good social skills as well as well-researched methods to tackle behaviour problems.
The aims of the course are to help parents not only solve discipline and other childhood problems, but also for parents to develop closer and more satisfying relationships with their children.
- Solving childhood problems
- Play and special time with children
- Building children’s self-esteem and confidence
- Encouraging children’s learning/supporting homework
- Setting rules and helping children keep them
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing misbehaviour using consequences and sanctions
- Problem solving/talking problems through with children
Contact either Breda Hicks, Olivia Gaughan, Orla Doyle HSLO on the following numbers:
- Breda: 086 8193513/091 768294
- Olivia: 087 3832873/091 778955
- Orla :087 1953504
[button title=”Download the poster” description=”TEXT ” width=”250px” url=”LINK ” urlnewwindow=”1″ bgcolor=”#428280″