Ballybane Resource Centre
Parents of Children for the ages of 6-11.
Wednesday 26th September 2018 from 10am to 11:30am
Programme will run for 8 weeks.
Some of the topics covered during the programme are:
- Positive Instructions/ Establishing routines
- Encouraging and supporting children through play
- Assertive parenting/Dealing with disrespect
- Problem solving
- Dealing with misbehaviour using consequence/actions
- Encouraging Self-esteem/Supporting Homework
- Parents caring for themselves
The course is free of charge. Parent Booklet is €5.
For Further Information:
The programme will be delivered by Breda Hicks & Aoife McMahon (City East Family Services) 091 773664 / 091 778954 / 086 8193513